Tuesday, April 08, 2008

An open letter

Dear Clients,

Over the last couple of months, years for some of you, we have become quite familiar with each other. I know not to come when your favorite "story" is on, you know that I'm probably going to be twenty minutes late; we know each other, we're cool. But I'm starting to think that you're taking advantage of our relationship. Even though we're "cool," we're not cool enough for you to open the door with just your draws on. Your shit stained draws at that. I've seen nipples, tips of dicks, a ball, top of titties stretch marks, and more asses with cellulite than I imagined that I would see when I signed up for this job. If I ring the door bell, I'm ok with waiting for as long as it takes for you to put some clothes on. I'm a social worker, not a doctor, so please, please, come dressed when I come to the door.

Thanks for your cooperation,

chkfishandpigs

No comments: